RECEPTION is open from 8am-7.30pm. Late Check-in can be made with prior arrangements for check-in anytime.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES: We look forward to welcoming you any time after 2 pm.
DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATIONS: All bookings are 48 hrs cancellation policy and paid in full 48hrs advance before check in date and are not refundable or transferable.
MESSAGES AND MAIL: Messages and Mail can be collected from reception within reception hours.
SEASONAL SWIMMING POOL AND POOL AREA: The seasonal swimming pool is open from 9am to 7pm. No-one is permitted in the pool yard outside of these hours. There is no Life Guard on duty. Full pool rules are displayed at the pool gate. Children are not permitted in the pool area without parent supervision. Non toilet trained kids must wear special swim pants to prevent accidents. The use of the pool is for Guests only. Please observe the rules to ensure safe use. Remember alcohol and water DO NOT MIX. The swimming pool is not heated.
BBQ AREA: The BBQ area is open from 8 am to 8 pm. Guests using the BBQ area at night should be aware that some guests around the BBQ area may be going to bed earlier than 8 pm and noise should be kept to a respectable level. Please leave it in a reasonable state for the next guest. If the BBQs or the area are in need of attention please let reception know.
LAUNDRY: Open from 9am to 8pm. The doors of the laundry are locked at 8pm and the power is turned off, even if there are machines in mid-cycle (this is automated not manual). Washing Machines and Clothes Dryers - Washers cost $4.00 per wash (some machines take $1 coins and some take $2 coins). Irons are available for loan from reception.
CLOTHING LINES: There is a clothes line areas outside.
DRIVING WITHIN THE MOTEL is a "Shared Zone" and is required to be at 10kmph or less at all times. If you exceed this limit you will be asked to park your vehicle at the visitors’ car park. The roads of the Motel are not to be used for driving lessons. Only registered and insured vehicles can be driven into the Motel grounds.
BOATS can be brought onsite and parked in the Visitor’s carpark. Please only flush engines and wash boats in the designated area.
SECURITY performs random drive throughs and there is a staff member onsite to deal with any issue that may arise. Please ensure you keep all your belongings secured. Gosford Inn Motel have no responsibility for loss of belongings.
VISITORS: Your visitors are welcome however need to register with reception on arrival and provide and estimated departure time. Guests are reminded that they are responsible for their visitors. Visitors are to park at the visitors’ car park at the front entrance.
RECEIPTS: Please retain the receipts issued on arrival. This validates your length of stay.
PETS: Dogs are permitted at Manager's discretion. All dogs must be kept on a leash and are not allowed to be left in a Motel room unattended. We charge $20 extra per pet per night.
LOCAL INFORMATION: We have a variety of brochures in the office for your perusal. The Tourist Information Centre is located near the main street.
GARBAGE/RUBBISH: Please assist our staff by having your rubbish securely wrapped and placed in bins provided at the bin bays.
NOISE LIMIT: For the comfort of all guests please respect the Motel 10pm noise curfew. Undue noise in any form is not permitted.
WILDLIFE: As a guest you are welcome to enjoy our wildlife, but we ask that you do not feed any wildlife as it can be detrimental to their health.
Any electricity lead connected to our power outlet must be 15AMP and "tested and tagged". The use of double adaptors is not permitted and against NSW Work-Cover legislation.
DEPARTURE/SHORTENED STAY: All accommodation/site are to be vacated by 10 am on the day of your departure. NO refunds given for cancellations, early departure or inclement weather. If you are planning to depart prior to 7 am, please place your key in the return box situated beside the office.
EMERGENCY ASSEMBLY POINT: See map where indicated.
BOOK EXCHANGE: Available in Guest Laundry room.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You can only make a booking if you are 18 years old or over. If you arrive at the park and are under 18 years of age, or you have a guest who is not your child who is under 18 years of age, you will not be permitted to stay alone. Identification will need to be provided eg driver’s licence. This must be Government issued photographic identification.
2. You must ensure that the name on a booking is correct at the time of booking. This cannot be changed after making the booking.
3. You must not leave children unattended in any room or public areas at any time.
4. You must not damage or interfere with any items belonging to us. If you do so we will terminate your booking. We will instruct a third party to contact you after your stay to recover the costs for any repair, replacement or specialist cleaning we incur if you damage our property. If you request it, we will send a breakdown of these costs to the address used for the booking.
5. Statutory Rights: We have tried to ensure that any rights that you as a consumer have that are implied by law into a contract of this type (statutory rights) are not excluded or limited in anyway. If any of these terms conflict with a statutory right or the law changes and your statutory rights change, then the statutory rights will prevail over these terms.
6. Events Beyond our Reasonable Control: We shall not be in breach of these terms, nor liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to your Booking (such as the provision of Villa(s) and/or Site(s), other products and/or services and/or extras) due to any adverse event, act, omission or accident which happens which is beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, interruption or fire (except by way of our default) or failure of (except by way of our default) electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
7. Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time.
8. We may require you to pay a deposit in case of damage or noise disturbance to other guests or in case of bad behaviour.
9. It is illegal to tamper with any fire equipment including covering smoke detectors. Our fire alarm is connected to the fire brigade and if the fire alarm is sounded you will be charged $1800. This represents the call out fee.
10. ALL ACCOMMODATION MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE AND IF YOU WISH TO EXTEND YOUR STAY YOU MUST ENSURE THAT THE ROOM IS PAID FOR BEFORE 10am morning, WHICH IS CHECK OUT TIME. IF IT IS NOT PAID WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE THE CONTENTS OF THE ROOM.